Are our top universities letting some of the brightest minds fall through the gap?
Listen to Dr Hallowell talking to academic staff and students at Cambridge University. It’ll change the way you think about ADHD!
Please provide your name and email address so that we can send you a link to the podcast.
The primary objective of this lecture was to help academic staff better understand the strengths (and challenges) of the ADHD condition, with practical tips and strategies to enable them better to manage their charges
This lecture includes
- what it’s like to have ADD/ADHD
- the neuroscience behind the condition
- the student’s experience of ADHD
- how to help ADHD students in their academic performance – structure and tools
- why ADHDers can outperform ‘neurotypicals’